2018 Spring Show: Held May 18-20 in Duluth, MN
Click here to see the 2018 Winners!!!
This year’s theme was:
Members, please see the next issue of the Artists of Minnesota, Palette News for list of winners and other important information about voting on President, President-Elect and Board members.
New members and potential members, you can get more information about our show and the AOM on our Frequently Asked Questions Page
The show was a success and lots of positive comments. If you have comments or suggestion please send them to the Show Committee!! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– A BIG thank you to our Show Judge Frank Zeller, a watercolor artist and teacher from White Bear Lake.
– Thanks also to both of this year’s Demo Artists, Kris Nelson and Karen Savage Blue.
– Our fundraiser “Pick-Your-Prize Ticket Raffle” was a success. Thanks to all who donated prizes and supported/donated to our fundraiser!
– Sue Chapin sends a THANK YOU to those who helped in making this year’s Spring Show a big success.
– THANK YOU SUE for your hard work (and your husband Greg)!!
– We Thank the Past President Marlys Shirley for her leadership and all her work for the past 3 years.
– Also we say Thank You to Joanne Frank who has been a King Pin for the AOM and for writing the Palette News for 33 YEARS! This task is being passed on. Joanne you have big shoes to fill! Thanks for all you have done!
– Thanks also to King Pin Barb Schmotter for her 12 years being on the Executive board. She left having just been our Treasure AND Membership Committee and many other tasks!
– Also leaving is Gayle Highberg who served as Secretary and lead in the writing of the new AOM Bylaws Thank you very much Gayle.
See the upcoming Palette News for more info on the new board.
2017 Creative Magic Held May 19-21, in Duluth, MN
Judging the Spring Show in Duluth MN was oil and watercolor Artist, Rick Kochenash, from Chaska MN
2016 Colors of Spring Held May 20-22, in Walker, MN
Judging the Spring Show was Watercolor Artist, Jane Freeman from Bemidji, MN